William used to drive me insane whenever I was trying to unload or load the dishwasher, so I finally started training him to do it. I dash in there and get all the knives and heavy glass out and then I let him go. He now knows where everything goes. He will put away all lower cabinet items and then I stand by the tall cabinets and he brings me the things that belong in there. Pretty impressive, right? Well, it gets better. I also let him push the buttons to set the dishwasher to start. This way he doesn't go back and play with them all the time, just when he knows he is starting the dishwasher. Today he pushed all the buttons while I was putting the soap away. I started to get onto him because I thought he was just playing, but then I realized he had done everything correctly and it was running. He set the load type, temperature, dry settings, and hit start. I am still trying to decide if it was a fluke, or if he has really learned the correct buttons.
8 months ago







4 comments:
Send him to my house!
thats no fluke, its called COOPER genetics!!!
I have no doubt that my brilliant grandson knows exactly what he is doing! It was not a fluke!!!!
No, my house!
Post a Comment