On Friday we went to San Antonio for a Spurs game and the Zoo (Saturday). I filmed William for a minute while Chad pumped gas. This is also my first attempt at uploading a video to blogger.
1. “I can’t go to school on st. patrids day because we are going to eat all healfy green begetables like kakamole, broccoli, peas, lettuce, and green lemons….YUCK!”
2. “Let’s wrestle, I’ll be a grizzly bear lion.” “Ok, I’m the grizzly bear lion tiger green goblin dragon.” “Ok, I’m the grizzly bear lion tiger puma green goblin dragon vampire.”
3. “Yummmmm, this grape juice is so good, it almost tastes like that Jesus stuff, wine!”
4. And then when I actually let him try wine, "Yuck, why did Jesus make water into this?"
4 comments:
Oh he is so precious!!! I love when you say, "Are we going to go see lions?" And he responds with "Roaaarr!"
What's cuter than cute?
I love videos on blogger. Did it take you forever to upload it?
WOW...I can't believe how much he is talking! That was great, thanks for posting that, see you in a few weeks. Love you all. Aunt Debby
Shannon - I'm not sure how long it took because I just left it while it uploaded. It did take a few minutes, but it was easy.
Post a Comment