Since moving to Kerrville we have heard tales of a Scarlet Macaw living in the wilds of our neighborhood. This bird escaped or was released years ago and has managed to survive on his own all this time. Chad and I have always only half believed this story. This morning William and I were playing outside when I heard the call of a macaw coming from the wrong direction (a caged one lives up the hill and often calls out to people walking by). Sure enough this giant, beautiful bird flew right over our house. I was making such a fuss that William almost missed it, but he looked up just in time. We immediately called Chad who was thoroughly disappointed to have missed such a major event.
8 months ago







1 comments:
Hey cool bird sighting... but I really wanted to comment about the spatula... Halarious. Isn't it amazing what kids can come up with. I'm sure we both have many more suprises to be handed to us over the next several years. Yikes. :) Hope all is well. William is such a cutie.
Post a Comment