Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Family Fun & Tons of Pictures


Chad's sister Julie, her husband Jamie, their son Daylan, and Chad's Mom came to town this weekend. We went to Fredericksburg on Friday and then headed to a school fair on Saturday. Chad's mom teaches in Fair Oaks (about 40min away) and she had to take part in the teacher balloon toss. The boys were able to play games, pet animals, see a fire truck, and ride the pony. Daylan pretty much stuck with the games and William stuck with the animals. The weather was forcasted to hit 78, so I took the opportunity to dress William in some of his new spring clothes. It was 55 when we got there. That is why William is dressed in sandals and a ski jacket that was fortunately in the back of the suburban. The rest of the day was spent playing in our back yard. We all went to church this morning and then everyone headed home.











After everyone left, William decided it was time for a snack. I try to leave healthy things out where he can see them so I bought one of those three-tiered baskets that hangs from a hook and I keep fruit in it. His favorite thing to eat (right now) is an orange. He calls them apples and begs for them. It is a huge ordeal to feed him an orange. We have to strip him, lay down a towel, then sit with him so he doesn't leave the table (and touch everything in sight with sticky hands) and then we have to give him an immediate bath. I have been meaning to capture this on film for a while, but it is hard when I am alone. Today I had Chad's help so you get to see the pics. William was getting irritated with all the pictures, so he hid his face and wouldn't look up. Chad was just about as enthusiatic about more pictures as William was.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The picture of you with William wrapped in the towel - you look like twins! Sorry Chad.

Ammie

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order