Friday, January 4, 2008

Yummy

Today William ate his Play Dough. I thought that this fairly significant rite of passage should be shared with everyone. I think that this officially makes him a kid. Yesterday he laughed at a youtube video of dinosaurs tooting. I think that officially makes him a boy.
P.S. He now says "a-din" (again) and makes a grunting sound every time he sees the computer. This translates to, "Mom, would you please play the video of the dinosaurs tooting?"

1 comments:

Gail said...

Ok - I read the post out of order. I cracked up when I read that William will grunt and ask to see the dinosaurs farting. Kegan so does the same thing...he grunts, looks at the computer, and then looks at us. haha...I need to tell Matthew - he will appreciate William doing that.

Next time we get together, we can sit the boys down and let them watch it together...that should be a hoot!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order