Our friend Kelly and her friend Juan came to visit us for the New Year. We went to the River Walk and celebrated with the masses. It was not as crowded as it has been in years past which made walking a little easier. My sweet Mother-in-law MaryAnn stayed at our house with William so we were baby free. I wore high heeled black boots. Have you ever walked the river walk? These were not appropriate shoes. Chad and I have gone to the River Walk at least once a
year for our entire marriage and I still didn't think about my shoes. I had blisters within an hour of getting there, so Kelly and I went to a Texas tourist shop and I bought moccasins. Most the girls down there were dressed like it was a hundred degrees outside and four inch heels are normal (it was freezing). I proudly wore my moccasins.
We spent the rest of their visit playing the Wii and Guitar Hero. They brought these games in an attempt to help Chad convince me that we need these things in our home. I will admit that we had fun, but they are just so darn expensive. William got a lesson in Guitar Hero from Juan.

Last, but not least, I would like to introduce the newest members of our house... Fish. They don't have names, but we are pretty attached to them. Thanks to Chad's grandparents (Mawmaw and Pawpaw) for giving William the money for a fish tank. He LOVES it. He wakes up every morning and goes to check the "sheesh." I like it because now I have something to watch when football is on t.v.








1 comments:
Fun!
By the way, we didnt go to Beorne after all...thats why I didn't call you! :)
Happy 2008!
Post a Comment