Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Subaru R.I.P.

I feel like I opened this can of worms, so now I must report. The Subaru is in dire trouble. Her oil disappeared (I am not kidding). The mechanic called us in total disbelief. He and the rest of his crew cannot find a leak, but the oil is gone. To those of you who know as much about cars as I do, this means the engine is shot. So the Subaru will probably not be resurrected (not by us at least). We are going back to the Waggoner (knew we held on to that thing for some reason). William and I will be cruising in the Woody as soon as it is repaired and hauled up from Corpus and Chad will drive the wonderful (but gas GUZZLING) Suburban to and from work. This may make us the least gas efficient family on the face of the earth, but hopefully it won't be forever. As for the Subaru, do you know anyone who wants to buy a broken car?

William hanging out in the Wagon back in September

1 comments:

Gail said...

Well...hmmm...sounds like y'all have a lot goign on. You know...I was thinking - perhaps you should get a jeep liberty in honor of William loveing the commercial so much! He could sing for you, just like the commercial, as y'all drive along! hehe...

I hope to see y'all soon - we miss you! Plus, reading back over the past blogs I really want to hear William talking - that is so cool that is vocabulary is multiplying so quickly!!

miss y'all
Gail and Kegan

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order