This occurred at about 7:30 p.m. It is about 40 degrees outside and dropping. Not a good time for a toddler to make his great escape. Observe.
The "I'm about to do something wrong" smile

Casually petting our dog Penny through the door, trying to act like nothing is going on

Going for it
Gone
Checking back to see if he is in trouble
(but don't let that fool you, he won't come back when I say to)

Be sure to look at the post before this one. It is new too. Two in one night. That might be a record.







2 comments:
I love all the pictures from the past few post - I have not been able to check in a while! The pictures of his doggy door escape are adorable - I had to laugh!
Miss y'all!
Gail
That is hilarious Haley!!! What a character!
Post a Comment