I know that my blog is mainly pictures, but I like pictures. I "read" entire magazines through the pictures. So today I tried to take a portrait of William. Here is how it went.....
Why am I on a log?
Do you hear those birds?
This kitty needs some lovin'!
Bugs!
I am out of here.
All of this took place in less than one minute.







1 comments:
Ok - I had not been out to the site in a week, or so, I guess, and so I wanted to make a quick comment from a few post back - I love the snow pictures! You were thinking about using them for yoru Christmas cards - you totally should! They are adorable!
I also love the post today - showing all that goes on in one minute of trying to get something done with a todler - it made me laugh!
It was great seeing y'all today. Kegan and I hope to see you soon!
love
Kegan and Gail
Post a Comment