Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SNOW!!!!

We ran up to Abilene for a short trip so Chad could hunt with his dad. He was successful and I have a freezer full of this eleven point white tail.





Chad got him from about 5 yards away while "hiding" in the middle of a flat snowy road. It's a great story.



About an hour outside of town we hit some pretty snowy conditions. We made it safely and when we arrived I made them delay the hunting for a few minutes so we could document the snow and attempt to get a Christmas card picture. They weren't too happy that I slowed them down, but Steve took the pictures and Chad smiled in most of them. Here are a few.

I must also mention our dear Aggies and the wonderful job they did against t.u. Our friend Johnny will spend a day skiing this winter in the outfit that we choose because of the Aggies. I will be sure to post pictures of that.

2 comments:

Lora said...

I LOVE the pictures of you guys in the snow! :o)

Amy B. said...

I love the snow pictures! How will you choose just one for your Christmas card?? :)

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order