Happy Thanksgiving!
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. We ate one of H.E.B.'s fully cooked turkeys and we didn't go shopping until 9:00 a.m. We are not true Americans.
Chad, William, Erica, My Dad, and I had Thanksgiving here in Kerrville. We were supposed to leave that afternoon and go meet Jessica, Jason and My Mom in Dallas (they were flying home from Ithaca, New York where Jess went to visit Cornell as a grad school possibility) but, everyone was too tired so they came here. We shopped a little today and then said goodbye. My mother-in-law will arrive tomorrow to spend a night with us. We have been blessed with good food (well, as good as my cooking gets) and lots of family.
This year I am thankful for my family and friends.
Time to decorate the tree....YIPEE!








1 comments:
Hey Guys! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving! I will be in Kerrville the weekend of December 8th and I hope to catch you guys at church!
William looks very handsome! I can't wait to meet him.
All the best!
Mike Vassallo
http://mlvassallo.wordpress.com
Post a Comment