This morning Chad left for work really early. This would not have been a big deal if I had remembered to take a shower the night before. The fact that I needed a shower would not have been a big deal if William was not wearing his last diaper. I needed to go to the store.
Here is the real problem...this house is not really baby proof. We have been installing light fixtures and fans, so the parts are everywhere and there is a ladder out in the open (William can and will climb a ladder in less than a minute - he likes to take his hands off and clap for himself at the top). So I brought some toys into the bathroom, closed the toilet lid, and locked us both in. I began my shower and all was going smoothly until William figured out how to flush the toilet. He did this over and over. All of my cool water was diverted to his flushing and I took the hottest shower of my life.
In the end we got the diapers (just in the nick of time). Another disaster averted. Another adventure in parenting.
8 months ago







2 comments:
It sounds like William does a great job keeping you guys on your toes! I can't wait to see you guys and see how much he has grown since this summer! :o)
Favorite "Great"Aunt Amy,
The picture of the pumpkin patch is SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
Post a Comment