Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cheerios and Pita Chips

So this morning William woke up bright and early (thanks to the time change which has completely thrown him off). Being the good and capable parent that I am, I got up and handed him a yogurt (our son will only drink yogurt drinks - no milk) and a cup of cheerios and I got back in bed. A few minutes later we heard a funny sound. William was sticking his cheerios into the fan. We use a fan for the noise - yes, I am aware that it dropped into the 30's last night. So I figured one cheerio was going to be as hard as thirty cheerios to get out of the fan and I let him keep going (the things we will do for five extra minutes of sleep).
A few minutes ago I gave him a pita chip. He climbed onto a chair and attempted to put the pita chip into our computer.
The lesson I learned is that I should probably stop these things before they become a game. We learn lessons everyday from our brilliant little toddler.

I have to go now and clean up the cereal that William is eating off the floor. He dumped out the whole box, and I am not sure how he got that box. He climbs on everything. Apparently he has learned to reach the counter.

1 comments:

Amy B. said...

Im laughing at your expense Haley! But hey, you're making good memories!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order