Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Due Date Field Trip

On my due date, we went with William's class on a field trip to the Kerr County Livestock Show. It was FREEZING COLD. The minute we walked through the door, everyone was overtaken by the smell of livestock. I must admit that this smell brings back so many wonderful memories of my stock show days. I really hope that our kids want to raise show animals.
William mainly liked the hot cocoa they got to drink and laughing at the pigs pooping in the arena. I leaned over during the pig judging and told him he could do this one day. He looked at me in complete confusion and said, "Why?"
Landry mainly liked making our friend Tamber carry her around (even though Tamber has her own child Landry's age) and looking at the goats.

1 comments:

jessi said...

aww i love the smell of pig poop too.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order