18 Months ago our Sweet Landry Beth made her entrance in to the world.
Landry loves her binkies and her blankie. When I take her to her crib for naps she actually giggles in excitement at the sight of these items. I would normally be cutting back in a major way on the pacifier, but with another baby on the way, I don't see the point in torturing her just yet.
Landry is sharp as a tack. I know that every parent thinks their child is smart, but I am telling you, this kid is bright. Nothing gets by her and she is constantly surprising us with her ability to follow directions, say words, and correctly identify things.
If you had told me 18 months ago that I would be writing this post while 12 days away from my due date, I would have laughed, but here we are! Landry points to my belly and says baby and then to her own belly where her baby is. She is very, very interested in newborns that we see at the store, so I feel like she is starting to realize that something is going on. She also points at the clothes in her closet that are for Elliette and says baby and gets excited.
I can't believe that she is already a year and a half!
We are loving every minute with this sweet bundle of personality.
We love you, Landry!
****UPDATE****
I took Landry for her 18 month check up.
She weighs 28 pounds and is 33 inches tall with a 19 inch head!







1 comments:
awww good post.
Post a Comment