Chad's Meemaw and Poppie were kind enough to rent a huge house in Seguin for our family Thanksgiving celebration. We spent several days in this house on "Lake" Placid which is actually just the Guadalupe River.
Somehow I only managed to snap a pic of Poppie which is probably because Meemaw was chasing Landry around for me.

This is Jeannie. This is what Jeannie looked like the whole time. Jeannie worked tirelessly to plan this event in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving and she never slowed down once we got there. She kept the kitchen organized and clean and kept everyone fed the whole time. Seriously, this is one HARD WORKER! Thank you, Jeannie!

Chad's cousin Blair is a favorite among the children. Landry would pass me right by and go to Blair for comfort when she fell down. Blair is Jeannie's daughter and she was pretty busy herself keeping our kids happy.

We tried to take a family picture on the pier. This sums up our success....


After the front blew in, the boys went out for some football. Holt was kind enough to pause from his game to chat with Landry.

William loved playing with the big boys.


Somewhere I have a very
similar picture to this from last year except the babies are a year younger. I have looked everywhere for that picture. I'll post it once I steal a copy from Lora.
Landry and Uncle Cousin Kyle (Blair's Hubby)

Lora and I tried to take Levi and Landry out to watch the big football game in the field across the street, but it was way too cold.

Can you imagine how crazy these kids were together?
Daylan 5, Lily 5, and William 4.

Landry 16 months
Lucas (almost) 3, and
Kaiden 2 1/2

Levi 13 months

There were WAY, WAY more people there. In fact I think we hit the 34 person mark on Thanksgiving day, but I tend to take pictures of the kids, so that is what you get! Sorry.
It was a great time!
1 comments:
Little Landry..... already a flirt with the big boys! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment