This past Saturday was cool and cloudy so we decided to cash in our
groupon family pass to the zoo and go see some animals!
I have recently noticed that my camera keeps getting knocked in to black and white mode. I am trying to catch it when it happens, but sometimes it takes me a while to notice...

It is pretty impossible for me to wear Landry with my big belly in the way so her daddy volunteered to wear the Ergo and she was so happy.

The birds are always my favorite part and Landry seems to love them too. Will is a little more interested in Big Cats.

We love to feed the Lorys

They were especially hungry that day.

This big red guy was mean and would not leave Chad alone. I literally had to push him off Chad with my camera.

0 comments:
Post a Comment