Friday, September 24, 2010

William's First Aggie Football Game

There are two things that we don't waiver on with William. He is a Christian and he is an Aggie. We have never let him think otherwise.
To say that he is a die-hard Ag would be an understatement. This child has stood in front of a very intimidating large man at Fiesta Texas and said out loud, "Oh no, that guy is a longhorn, he has a longhorn shirt."
He also questions on a regular basis how he can have relatives that are not Aggies and why some of his friends don't know that they should be Aggies.
All of this to say that his first Aggie football game was a very important experience.
Uncle Ryan was kind enough to take Chad and William to the game against FIU (whoever that is) on September 18.
William went early, stayed late, got on Kyle Field and met Von Miller. All in all, it was a very cool experience for him and Chad.



Aunt Jessica had to get a picture with her niece and nephews. She will be leaving for 6 months in Nairobi, Kenya in a few weeks. She is going to work at Made In the Streets. We are really going to miss her. You could add her to your prayer list. Especially her travels as she ventures over there alone. On Sunday morning the kids were dressed matchy so I had to get a few pics. I have a slight obsession with matching outfits, but the funny thing is that I haven't bought a single matching outfit for Landry and Charley yet. All I have bought so far is one carseat warmer and two fleece sleepers since we have never had a newborn when it wasn't 100 degrees outside.
Aren't they cute :-)


1 comments:

Lora said...

I'm so glad he had a great time at his first game! I also love the coordinating outfits the kids have on in the last picture. :)

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order