Everywhere I go with Landry I hear these questions...
1. Did she like it when you poked those holes in her ears?
2. Does she smile?
3. Why is she crying?
Answers......
Mind your own business! Just kidding (sorta).
1. She doesn't care about the earrings at all and now we don't have to do it when she is old enough to notice and tug on them and cause an infection.
2. She smiles when she isn't meeting someone new and studying them and what they are saying to her. People can't handle her curious/serious face.
3. She has a clogged tear duct that still hasn't opened up so her tears have no where to drain like ours do.
I actually usually just smile and nod, but if someone pushes it, I do explain the tears on her face.
Hopefully this clogged tear duct will soon be taken care of. We are going to see the pediatric opthamologist in San Antonio on Thursday and we will find out what he thinks should be done for her little eye.
I'm tired of her waking up like this.
Some days are worse than others and sometimes it gets red and puffy. She is really going to love it when we aren't constantly cleaning her little eye.







3 comments:
awww poor little landry
just say "agggggrrrr, her Daddy's a pirate", she's so cute!!
Blair had a blocked tear duct that had to be fixed surgically, but it was EASY! It was done in less than 5 minutes, and she was completely better! She had it done when she was 11 months old. I tell you this only to assure you if the doctor does recommend it, you can rest easy, knowing it is a simple procedure. I know EXACTLY how you feel about having to clean the eye. I am glad you are taking her to the doctor. Levi also has a blocked tear duct.
Post a Comment