Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Out of Adversity comes Success

Landry is suffering from separation axiety to the 100th degree. Today I folded laundry and refused to hold her for five minutes. She sat on the floor next to me clinging to my leg and waiting for me to finish. From this extreme need to be close to me she has officially learned to crawl. Up on all fours. In perfect baby form. It is a precious sight. Here is your play by play.
Hey Mom.
Look at Me
Wait a minute, why aren't you coming back for me!?!I am NOT HAPPY that I am having to come to you all on my own. I know you could reach out and grab me!!Stinkin' Mean Mommy.
The Mommy is so close!HI MOMMY! Look what I did!

4 comments:

Scott & Shelby Peschel said...

Ah - the joys of crawling! Caleb has always been a mommy fan and still is close to 2 - enjoy it while it lasts. :)

jess said...

best post ever! me and leah love it.

momma cyndy said...

Bapa says pick up that baby! She has years to walk (you know dad)

Aunt Debby said...

oh, how could you not pick up that sweet little face, she's coming to CA with me! That was a great post!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order