This past weekend Chad and I went to a wedding for a very dear friend. Chad actually performed the ceremony and I took the pictures (purely because I'm free and I was there - not because I fancy myself a photographer). We stayed in a B&B with the bride and groom and some of the groom's family. It was so much fun to get away for the weekend, be childless, sleep through the night, and hang out with people our age. The wedding was small, beautiful, and simple. We stood under an oak tree on a creek in the freezing wind and had a beautiful ceremony.
My parents were gracious enough to come up and stay with our sweet kiddos for the weekend. Here are a few pictures that my mom snapped of the kids. I have to explain that Landry has outgrown a huge portion of her winter clothes and I didn't have the ones that she does fit in out for mom to find (I was not expecting such bad weather). You will see by her interesting outfit that mom was just trying to keep her warm, not make a fashion statement. She promises me that she put her in a normal outfit to go out to the store :-)
This baby girl is always happy to sit and eat
William likes it when Ba Pa pretends he doesn't see him on the couch and sits back on him
Big girl likes to stand up and check out what is in her drawers
(look at her holding her ear...this poor child can't catch a break on illness...off to the doc AGAIN tomorrow)







0 comments:
Post a Comment