Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Never one to pass up a chance at a celebration, I started off the morning with green cinnamon toast. William ate a ton of slices and was worried about taking the last slice because he wanted to make sure his daddy got some.
I made a loaf of green french bread to go with dinner and I will bet money that Chad will complain about the color. It is hard to tell in the picture, but it really is green.
William and Landry wore their best green outfits (thank you debby for Landry's dress). We went to the Kerrville "mall" to buy a wedding gift, and they were the best looking green kiddos there.
On a side note...William is at that stage where you can't say anything in front of him. I made the mistake of telling him that we couldn't go to the parking lot carnival because it was put together by people who didn't know what they were doing and it wasn't safe. Later that same day Mary Ann and I commented on all the crazy looking people that were at the mall and that they must be from the carnival. William put those two pieces of information together and today when we entered the loud, hollow, echoing center of the mall he asked VERY loudly, "WHEN CAN WE GO TO THE RIDE PLACE THAT CRAZY PEOPLE PUT TOGETHER ALL WRONG AND MADE IT NOT SAFE?" Later, inside a store, he lost sight of me and yelled, "MOMMY, DON'T LEAVE ME. THERE ARE STRANGERS BY ME!"
In other news...Landry has started driving brother's cars on the floor. She loves playing with his cars (and brother keeps asking when she will get a dollhouse that I think he is more excited about than she will be). She has also started getting herself trapped. I am constantly freeing her from under chairs and tables.
Landry loves playing with her giant butterfly from Ba Pa.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order