Last week it snowed for a few hours on Friday morning. William was not nearly as excited as I thought he should have been. He was disappointed that their wasn't enough snow to ski or make a snowman. He has no concept of how cool it is to get snow in Texas.
You can see a little snow on the slide and top of the swing set
They are in the snow right now even though the camera isn't picking it up
My nice camera took a tumble the night before the snow and didn't recover. I cried - okay I might have been exhausted and it was only a tear or two, but I was upset. Of course my camera broke the night before snow, weeks before Christmas, and right when I needed to make a Christmas card. The good news is that I took the camera in to be repaired yesterday and they said it would be ready in 7 to 10 days. In the mean time you will get pics that look like these from my little camera.







0 comments:
Post a Comment