Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gotta Show the Socks

The other day we had some errands to run. I told William to go get dressed. It was about 55 degrees outside. This is what he put on. He pulled his socks up to "look like a soccer player" and had to wear a short-sleeved shirt so that his fake tattoo would show. He put on his dinosoles (dino shoes) to match his shirt. See, he had a reason for everything. Want to know the worst part? I handed him a jacket and took him to Wal-Mart. When I went back to look at these pictures even I was a little surprised that I let him out like this. I think sometimes I get so tired that I just don't even think.
The mailman brought a package from aunt Debby around noon, so when we went out for one more quick errand, William had to add his new socks and hat to the mix. He pulled the socks up over the pants I had forced him to put on because the pants were "hiding Lightning McQueen" on the socks. I like that his Toms (shoes) make him look like an old timey golfer. I did make some adjustments to this outfit before leaving.
I wonder what we will be in for when Landry gets to have an opinion about her clothes. My dad says that she will be a tomboy because of all the dresses and bows I have for her. I am fine with her being a tomboy as long as she will throw on a dress every now and then.
Here is a cute pic of Landry. We went to Bass Pro Shop with Chad's Mom to try and get pics with Santa. The line was so long that we decided to visit Santa on a less busy day, but Landry was still cute and needed a picture.

5 comments:

Aunt Debby said...

that William, that made me laugh out loud seeing his outfit...the colors did all match though and the theme..pretty smart. Love the bow on pretty Landry.

Jeannie said...

I LOVE to read your blog and see all the pictures!! Jim and I race to the computer to see what funny things William has said and done each day. Now, we get to enjoy the funny things he is wearing!! Go William!! (By the way...we had a kiddo like William...BLAIR!) I finally had to make a deal with her. She got to pick out her clothes on Tues, Thurs, and Sat. I got to pick out clothes on the other days! Guess what days we did errands??? Worked great for her!! ha ha

Jim said...

I think BOTH of 'em look great! And when I saw the second pic of William, I thought he looked like he was wearing knickers & golf shoes. So cute, so funny.

And Jeannie's right, we love racing to the blog to read it, especially William's "quote of the day". Many of my coworkers know Will, because I forward to quote!

Jim said...

I think BOTH of 'em look great! And when I saw the second pic of William, I thought he looked like he was wearing knickers & golf shoes. So cute, so funny.

And Jeannie's right, we love racing to the blog to read it, especially William's "quote of the day". Many of my coworkers know Will, because I forward to quote!

Aunt Debby said...

I was just thinking...I hope I don't see William on those "Walmart Customers" email pictures that are going around...lol!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order