Friday, October 16, 2009

the park

Since everyone seems to like posts about our mundane daily lives, here is another one. Today is GORGEOUS! so we went to the park. We were an hour and a half late for the MOPs playdate (I used to be on time everywhere until I had baby numero dos)...
actually I just forgot about it until we were on the way to the park for our own little outing.

Sure honey. That is a great place to play with wood chips. No chance you'll get kicked in the head sitting there at the bottom of the slide.
Chad will have a heart attack IF he looks at this because I did actually let her brother take her down that slide (it was a tiny slide, I was there and so was another helpful and friendly mom)
Why does our mom do this stuff to us?

Yummy Hands


Heavenly Father.......

This is the lovey (fuzzy tiny blanket). Landry was growing attached to Williams old camo lovey that he never lovied, so I decided to go buy her a pink one. She lovies it.
Note the intense grip...she was worried I might take it.

Big girl, this was actually this a.m. before the park. Yes, that is a laundry basket in the background. I challenge you to find a picture where I don't have laundry that needs to be folded sitting in the background ;-)
P.S. we are heading to a pumpkin patch soon so get ready for some precious pics (pumpkin pics are my favorite)

1 comments:

karen said...

Those babies look precious in their little Halloween attire!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order