Wednesday, September 30, 2009

worth every penny

Landry has been crying ALL. DAY. LONG. I think the problem is that the girl is a sleeper, but not a heavy sleeper. She would prefer to sleep all morning, but we live in a small house with wood floors and a very loud three-year-old. She is constantly getting startled and waking up. This leads to the crying and me having to spend a while soothing her back to sleep. We have a swing from William, but it is one of those back and forth normal swings. That is not good enough for our little princess. I found out through her stays in the church nursery that she loves the swings that go side to side. Today, in sheer desperation, I loaded everyone up and went to Wal-Mart. I bought the one swing they had that went side to side. I set it up while Landry sat next to me crying. Then I realized I had forgotten batteries. One more trip to the store and now my baby is peacefully crashed out in her new swing. Ahhhhhh.....
Now if William will stop getting up from his nap to take trips to the potty and come tell me something "really important" like that his cup fell, we will all have a peaceful afternoon (minus the thirteen trucks and bulldozers ripping apart the street right outside our windows).

1 comments:

Scott & Shelby Peschel said...

we got a new swing with baby #2 too ... whatever it takes! :)

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order