Chad was on the phone with Dell costumer service last night until midnight. We bought the laptop a mere 8 months ago and it has been nothing but trouble. Last night we gave up and lost all data saved on that computer and the rep talked Chad through erasing everything and going back to the factory setting. At midnight they informed us that we would have to pay for them to help us reconfigure everything. What? Essentially they helped us wipe our computer clean, render it useless and then left us hanging. Nice.
Right now I am on the desktop and the laptop is a nice big red paperweight.
I know that Mac's are better, but we just couldn't afford one. Now it looks like we will spend that much anyway and be stuck with a crappy Dell - our LAST Dell I might add.
Just thought I should explain the lack of posts and pictures.
8 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment