I have so much respect for missionaries. I have never really considered how much they are sacrificing by moving their family to another country. Today our friends the Fikes family and the rest of their amazing team leave for Thailand. We were able to say bye to them on Tuesday as they loaded a van with the things they would be taking. As William played with their boys (that he loves), we were able to spend a little time with Chris and Tonya. Tonya mentioned having to say bye to her family and that has resonated with me since then. I can't imagine the emotions they are experiencing today. Please keep them in your prayers today. Please pray for peace and comfort for the boys during such a huge transition, pray for easy travels and pray that they are able to find a home when they arrive. You can learn more about the Fikes family and the rest of their team by clicking HERE. I will keep their website on the sidebar so you can check up on them from time to time.
8 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment