Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday was our seven year anniversary! It has been a great seven years and we hope to have many more together.
I was so swamped that I never got anything posted.
In other news, we lost our camera cords. They are somewhere together and I am hoping I will find them in the next few days, but I am really bummed because I have some great pics to share.
We went to Corpus this past weekend (well actually I went down Wed. and Chad came later) and had a great time. We were able to go back to our old church as a family and it felt good. That church will always feel like home to Chad and I because we spent so many years there with so many great people.
William spent a majority of his time swimming. He is such a fish. He doesn't have the art of propelling himself forward yet, but he will dive forward under water and kick and swim until someone saves him. He is fearless, which has us a little worried. We want him to have a healthy respect for the water.
Landry is precious and changing every day. She is getting so big and squishy. Yesterday and today she has really started smiling alot. It is the cutest thing. Her eyes squinch up so much they look closed. This is my favorite baby milestone.
August is always insane for us because of birthdays and anniversaries. We have gone somewhere or had company every weekend and this trend will continue into September. I'll try to get better about posting when things slow down and I'll post pics as soon as I find or buy new camera cords.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats!! We just celebrated 7 years in July!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order