We came home on Thursday evening after promising the hospital that we would take Landry for bloodwork on our own the following day. They wanted us to stay an extra day because Landry's billirubin (sp?) levels were a little high, but we were really anxious to get home. She is still a little jaundiced, but we will hear more on Monday morning when the pediatrician's office opens. All has gone well at home. She is still a great nurser and would prefer that I let her nurse all day long (including while she sleeps). William is being a wonderful big brother and wants to kiss and hold her all the time. He is constantly asking how she is doing. I feel pretty great compared to that last month of pregnancy. It is so nice to be able to move freely (except for the fact that I am a little sore from delivering an 8lb 9oz bambino). Here are a few pics....
William came home to balloons and presents for being a great big brother. Here he is going through everything.

Last night he was still sleeping with all his new things (including the balloon that Chad had to pry from his hands before we went to bed)
William came home to balloons and presents for being a great big brother. Here he is going through everything.
Last night he was still sleeping with all his new things (including the balloon that Chad had to pry from his hands before we went to bed)
After Landry's bath, I walked in to find Chad and William going through her bow drawer. They had already put her in a cute outfit and were working on accessories.
Here she is in her cute outfit. She was still a little mad from her bath and all the fussing we were doing with her.

She is beautiful, calm, and so cuddly. We think she looks alot like William did, except with more features from Chad (i.e. darker hair and skin). Her nose is the biggest difference I see between her and Will.
She is beautiful, calm, and so cuddly. We think she looks alot like William did, except with more features from Chad (i.e. darker hair and skin). Her nose is the biggest difference I see between her and Will.








2 comments:
She is beautiful!!!!
Hey guys (and girls),
Landry is beautiful!!! I am so proud of you Haley for putting that enormous bow on her head...that is what I always wanted to do, but never got to! I will keep her in supply of bows!!!!!!!!!
Amy
Post a Comment