Two posts in one day! The post before this is new too :-)
Once a week William and I go eat lunch with Chad in Center Point. We usually have burgers at Vicki's, but our favorite waitress is on maternity leave and the rest just aren't as good as her (just kidding, we aren't really that crazy, but we do miss her). Sometimes we have a picnic. Today William needed to be outside running around, so we met at the river for lunch. It is really shallow and William can play while we eat. I brought the camera, so I could share some pictures.
You will notice that my hair is really short. Yesterday while William was at mother's day out, I ran a million errands including going to the salon. My appointment was at noon and I was dying of heat so I spontaneously allowed her to chop all my hair off. I am regretting the decision today, but it will grow back and it sure is nice in this heat. I also have to explain that I don't make a habit of wearing Chad's giant t-shirts, but 100 degree weather, Center Point, Texas, and the Guadalupe River are all great excuses to put on a t-shirt.
William packed his own lunch while I was on the phone with my Sister
(pepperoni, corn, yogurt, veggie/fruit juice, twix, swiss rolls, fruit by the foot, and sweet tarts)
To His credit, he ate the yogurt first and Mommy made him choose one desert.
We are always sad when we have to say goodbye and let daddy go back to work, but it is a fun break in our day to go eat with him.







2 comments:
Haley - you look great! Just a belly with a baby inside ready to see the world!
Haley, you look terrific! That shirt looks great on you. No need to apologize. And I really like your hair, too. By the way, I used to say, "It'll grow back" every time I got a bad haircut. Have you seen my facebook profile picture? Turns out, I was wrong! (Not suggesting that you will be, of course. Just that I was.)
Post a Comment