Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy, Ba Pa, and Paw Paw that I know. You are all amazing and wonderful men!
William gave Chad two amazing presents. One was a t-shirt that said, "World's Best Daddy Hands Down" and has William's hand prints on it and the other was that he slept in with his Daddy until 9:30!! We missed church because of it, but I could not bring myself to wake up these two exhausted men...especially not since both of them are usually up by 7:00.
On a completely random side note, we always joke that William is a little telepathic. He knew I was pregnant before I did, he was positive we were having a girl long before we knew, and this morning he pulled another one. We were eating breakfast when he suddenly left the room and came back with a folded beach towel. He handed the towel to me and then went back to his breakfast. I got onto him for randomly getting out clean laundry and asked him what it was for. He didn't answer and I gave up. About 30 seconds later I spilled my entire drink and ice all over the couch, my pants, the floor, and my shirt. We were pretty impressed by his for-sight.
Enjoy this beautiful Sunday! I have another post that I'll try to get up later.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order