Time for a new post :-)
I took William to see the doctor today and found out that his lungs are clear...WHOOP!!
He now gets to begin the process of weaning off of the breathing treatments and medication. We are hoping to get him down to one allergy med. or none (ideal) by mid summer, but he could need to be on several meds seasonally.
I have reached the cruelest joke in pregnancy. The months before the baby arrives and provides many sleepless nights, my body kicks in and provides many sleepless nights as some cruel form of torture. Yesterday I wanted to go to sleep ALL DAY. Then eleven p.m. came and I was WIDE AWAKE! I finally fell asleep at 2:30 a.m. and then Will was kind enough to wake me up at 7. Today I have wanted a nap all day, but we were really busy until 3:00. I finally fell asleep with William and then the DHL delivery guy arrived and knocked and knocked and knocked until I gave in and got out of bed to answer the door. I am a little bummed about that right now. To top it all off, didn't make a meal plan this week and now I don't know what to do for dinner. It is funny how dependent a scatter-brained mom can become on one sheet of paper. So there are my complaints...thanks for reading :-)
8 months ago







2 comments:
Glad William is feeling better!! Hope you get rest soon.
I feel your pain! After teaching all day long all I wanted to do was sleep and that's usually when Aubrey started kicking me. Hope you get some rest soon!
Love William's Barney quote!
Post a Comment