Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Home is Where the Dirty Laundry Is...

We are finally home from all of our travels. William was precious in my sister's beautiful wedding and the bride and groom did pretty good too. I will upload pictures as soon as I get five seconds on my own computer. The house is FULL of suitcases and dirty laundry, but I have spent the past two days at work and taking naps with William in an effort to get an ounce of energy back. Today I got a twelve dollar haircut (that is when you know you have reached desperation) and had six inches taken off. I think I caused the poor lady a heart attack because I have TONS of hair and might have asked for a more complicated cut than she was used to. She did a great (if not slightly obsessive compulsive and time consuming) job on my hair. I tipped her well since I usually pay far more than twelve dollars for a haircut and she spent forever on me. Now we are at work with Chad for the day (our Wednesday routine) and I am about to attempt to get Will down for a nap. Just thought I should update everyone and let you know that we are still alive. I will do a picture update soon. Happy New Year!

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order