Friday, January 23, 2009

4th of July

For some reason, I have been hesitant to say an actual due date. What the sonographer thought was a little off from what the midwife thought, which was a little off from what I thought and on and on. I have finally come to terms with the fact that they might be right about the date. I still get sick here and there and I am not super energetic yet (i.e. I could lay down and sleep anywhere at anytime). So here it is...they are officially saying that I am due on the 4th of July. That is what my chart says and that is what they are tracking everything by. I have officially decided to embrace what is a really cool day (and one of my favorite holidays) to begin with and accept it as my due date. I just thought that I should officially announce this since I have been telling everyone sometime in the end of June.
Potty training is going about as well as most things around my house lately...pretty half-hazardly. Luckily my wonderful mother has embraced her position as potty-trainer and will be working extra hard with William when he stays with her. He has already been told that he won't have another option when he is down there, and I think he is on board with the plan. The difficult part has been putting him back in Pull-Ups to go to school and on long drives (something we do alot of). He automatically assumes he is in a diaper and uses the pull-ups rather than the potty. We will get there, eventually :-)
We went to the stock show last night to pet the animals. I didn't get any pictures, but William was wearing boots, jeans, and a wrangler shirt and looked precious. Chad and I looked pretty preppy and like we didn't belong. I still love the smell, it reminds me of my stock show days.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Oh, the good ole stock show...you know I graduated in a rodeo arena. So the smell reminds me of blue gowns and square hats...weird, huh!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order