So while I was blogging about the Fire Truck and William's oreos (that he was eating when I started blogging) this happened...

he got the cookies out and finished them. I have no idea how many were in there (chewy chips ahoy aren't my thing) but, Chad says it was only the last row. We will never know. After I took them away and got onto him for taking cookies, He asked for an Oreo. This kid is crazy.

Here is William's proof for his school picture. I turned the money in today and I can't wait for my order to come in. They are precious.
he got the cookies out and finished them. I have no idea how many were in there (chewy chips ahoy aren't my thing) but, Chad says it was only the last row. We will never know. After I took them away and got onto him for taking cookies, He asked for an Oreo. This kid is crazy.
Here is William's proof for his school picture. I turned the money in today and I can't wait for my order to come in. They are precious.








2 comments:
awww...no one can resist the chewy cookies
Was he just bouncing off the wall later? So funny.
Post a Comment