When we went to the orchards, the pumpkin painting tables were packed, so I told William he could paint one of the pumpkins on our porch when we got home. Hours later after lunch, traveling, and a long nap, William (who NEVER forgets anything) kindly demanded to paint his pumpkin. We chose a small one and let him have at it. He loved mixing the colors.
The next day he asked to paint another one, so of course we all had to get in on it and paint our big pumpkin. He hasn't asked yet today, but I am just waiting. It will come.
The next day he asked to paint another one, so of course we all had to get in on it and paint our big pumpkin. He hasn't asked yet today, but I am just waiting. It will come.








2 comments:
Cute pics, Haley! Thanks for posting them. I especially love his "outfit"... camo clogs and a diaper!
Jim
Looks like he did a great job of not getting it all over him! I love the diaper and crocs look. =) What a cutie!
Post a Comment