I feel like I should post something, but I am very opposed to posts without pictures and my computer is completely hating on my pictures right now, so I am stuck in the middle and you will get a pictureless post. Can you say run on sentence?
I wish I had audio for William's sweet voice. He has started saying all the cutest things in his sweet little voice. His latest is, "I miss you Mommy" (said whenever he hasn't seen me in five minutes). He also says, "Okay" as an answer to his own questions. For example...
Will - "I wanna cookie Mommy"
Pause
Will - "Okay!"
He says it with a complete valley girl accent that is a little hilarious.
He is also totally Chad's child. When you ask him what he wants to eat he pauses, sighs, hhhmmmms, looks off in to space to think, and then finally says, "Chicken" (usually).
He never gets in trouble these days because he always says and does the cutest things along with whatever mischievous thing he is doing. We are constantly laughing.
8 months ago







1 comments:
i know his actual first word was dada, but the first word I ever heard him say was mo (more) followed by the second word I ever heard him say, chicke (chicken)
"mo' chicke!"
Post a Comment