Sunday, August 24, 2008

TWO YEARS OLD

William turned two yesterday and we had his party. We celebrated in our friends' backyard with mainly family. It was fun. William had a blast and spent all day surrounded by new toys and extended relatives - two things he loves dearly. If I had the energy I would upload photos, but I'll do that later. It has been an amazing two years that have flown by. We have loved every minute, but this stage is especially fun. He cracks me up all the time. He weighs 33 pounds and is 35 inches tall. He already has his batting stance and throws like a football player. I can't believe how old he acts sometimes, but he is still my baby.
We are headed into a busy week. Chad and I start back to school and William and I start mother's day out. I am teaching the kids that just turned one and William is the youngest in a class full of kids that are considered "young twos." Keep William in your prayers. He will be entering into a world of new people without his mommy (even though I will be down the hall). I think he is going to have a hard time seeing me, but not being with me. I have heard that his teachers are great, so I think it will all work out.

1 comments:

Gail said...

Happy Birthday William! I can't believe you are already 2...I remember when I first found out you were on the way. Times flies!

I can not wait to see pictures and hear how Mother's Day Out went for you!

love
Gail and Kegan

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order