Friday, August 8, 2008

Stick a fork in me...

I'm done. D-O-N-E. In the past week I (Chad too) finished a research paper, two special topic papers, 1 case study, 1 midterm, 1 final, 10 quizzes, 10 posts on a discussion board, and 20 research log enteries ALL FOR ONE CLASS. That was on top of our other finals and end projects. Remind me never again to take one of those classes where nothing has a due date and it just has to be in by the end of the semester. So do you remember back in college how messy your house could get when all of the roommates were studying like crazy for finals? That is pretty much our house. Mary Ann kept poor William on Monday and Tuesday and then I just focused on him on Wednesday, but Thursday and Friday the poor kid watched more television than he has in his entire life. He also emptied every drawer, nook, shelf, toy box, and cabinet he could find into our living room. Needless to say, the next few days will be spent recovering, cleaning and sleeping.
P.S. Will was really cute today. He wanted to hold my hand, but I was trying to type, so he sat next to me on the couch and held my wrist while I typed my case study. Precious.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order