Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Six years ago today, I married my best friend!
It is crazy to think about how young we were when we took that trip down the aisle, but I wouldn't change a thing. We have had such a wonderful and blessed marriage. We have been through...
1 Birth

3 Houses

5 Cars

Dozens of Vacations

2 Diplomas (at least 2 to go)

2 Towns

3 Churches

3 Jobs Each

Lots of added Pounds

5 or 6 random Hobbies

and 1,890 days full of Love!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
Here's to many many more years!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to a wonderful son and daughter-in-law. How can I be so blessed?

Mary Ann

Amy B. said...

...such great memories of your wedding!
Happy Anniversary!

Cass said...

Happy Anniversay you two! What a privilege to have been part of your wedding. I love you both.

Mindi Tipps said...

Happy Anniversary (well, 2 days ago)! It's neat to read what you and Chad have been through these past 6 years!

SheridanLeftwich said...

Awe!!!!

Lora said...

Happy Anniversary guys! (a few days late) :-)

Cass said...

ok, is there a reason my comment got left off...

:(

well, I'll try again. It was awesome being a part of your special day. I love you and Chad very much.

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary!

Haley said...

Sorry Cass, I fixed it. Thanks Everyone.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order