I haven't been ignoring you nor have we been that busy, but I just had one mean double ear infection. We are talking pain so bad I was up at night crying (yes crying) and throwing up. I will forever be far more sympathetic to all the children who deal with this a few times a year. Eventually I'll get my pictures off my camera and on to the computer and catch up on posts.
8 months ago







2 comments:
Oh I totally know I this feels! I get ear infections at least three times a year! I was supposed to get tubes in my ear when I was little but there was a list of problems with that! So, I feel your pain I hope you feel better and there are these organic ear drops at CVS next time you feel any pain go and get those and start putting it in your ear! It should help!
so sorry you didn't feel well. after my first ear infection i had much more sympathy for kids that get them frequently. you can never know how much they hurt until you have one...
hope you feel better by now. =)
Post a Comment