Sunday, July 13, 2008

It had to happen eventually...

Today I had to leave church during the first round of songs with my child screaming, "No Spanking, No Spanking!" Just in case he hadn't embarrassed me enough, he added, "POO POO!" in between each round of, "No Spanking!" I have no idea why he was yelling the poo poo part, but it worked. I got out of there in a hurry (laughing on the inside & trying to act mad on the outside). Fortunately Will is still pretty hard to understand - especially when hollering - so I think the only recognizable part was 'poo poo.'

3 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

That is hilarious! I love reading about all the funny things William does (and says)! I bet your days are never dull!

Lora said...

Mat and I both had a good laugh at that story!

Shannon said...

He was cussin' you because he didn't want a spankin'. I know because I have a kid just like that!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order