I owe you a post. These are things I have been meaning to blog about.
Last weekend we went to Fiesta Texas with Chad's cousin Lora and her husband Mat (some of our favorite people) and we had the BEST amusement park experience in the history of amusement parks. I know that I have a reputation for exaggerating, but I think everyone will back me up on this one. Our longest wait was maybe 30min. We rode did over 60 rides (combined). Mary Ann watched Will the whole time and took him home when he got tired. We waited less than 15 min for the brand new (and fantastic) roller coaster Goliath. I got to ride Superman (my fav.) multiple times. Last, but certainly not least, I cashed in my 'free drinks for the day' coupon and we drank approx. 30 gallons of soda. Beautiful.
Next Story...
It got a little windy here and the huge tree in our front yard lost a significant portion of itself on the hood of our suburban. Not so beautiful. The city came and cleaned it up within a few hours. Beautiful.
Last Story...
I worked at an estate sale for the past two days and William and Chad got to spend lots of time together. Will talked to me on the phone many times, and even said "I love you." Beautiful.
Really the last story...
My parents are in town this weekend. They came up for the bridal shower of a family friend. I would just like to say that I love having someone around who is willing to do the little things like bathe and change my child. Grandparents rock.
Okay, I think that is it. Sorry about the lack of pictures. I am a little scatterbrained right now and I don't know where the pics are stored, so please use your imagination. Have a wonderful weekend.
10 months ago







2 comments:
I have to agree about Fiesta Texas. It was the BEST experience we've ever had at an amusement park. I still can't get over how short the lines were!! We had so much fun riding the rides and hanging out with you guys! Thanks for all of the soda. :-)
I just wanted to say that the picture of William, in the mask,from your previous post cracked me up!!!! What a character!
Gail
Post a Comment