For the past two days we have let William play in the sprinkler or water hose when we are outside watering our plants. Today I learned that two days in a row of anything equals something William thinks he should always do. This afternoon I lost the battle and we ended up with a third wet outfit. He also learned an amazing trick. He runs into the sprinkler and picks it up. When I come after him to lay the sprinkler back down (because it is actually supposed to be watering the grass and not the street) he aims it at me. Our neighbors must think I am crazy. I was literally being attacked with a sprinkler by a hysterically laughing toddler. I have to give him credit - I was soaked and he even managed to block me from getting to the spigot to turn the water off.
8 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment