Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wa Wa

We have a water dispenser that William is not allowed to play with. He knows this. So just a minute ago when I came into the kitchen and found him filling a cup with water (and spilling it all over the floor) I was all ready to get onto him. He turned around and saw me and said, "Wa Wa." Then he took a big sip and said, "Ahhhh" like he just finished hiking through the desert and was desperate for this sip of water. I can't do it justice in writing this, but it was the cutest thing on earth. As I laughed, I handed him a towel to clean up his mess and it all got cuter. He carefully unfolded the towel, laid it on the floor and then proceeded to step on it - just like I do when I am mopping up one of his messes with my feet. He is just so precious.

1 comments:

Cara said...

Brian and I think Will is 100% precious too!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order