So you know how I was worried because Will was on a waiting list to get into the Mother's Day Out program that I wanted for the fall? Problem solved. I am the newest teacher at Trinity Baptist Church and now they have to let my kid in. This does create a the new problem that instead of adding free time I have added work, but I think it will be good for both of us to get out of the house and a little extra money never hurt anyone.
8 months ago







3 comments:
Congratualtions, Haley!
This will be good for Whistler. What are your teaching hours?
Thanks.
I think it will be from 8:30 to 1:30 on Tue and Thur. I can do the after hours program for a little bit longer on each day if I decide, but I think Will will need a nap by then.
that works out perfectly. well done you problem solver you! :)
Post a Comment