Monday, April 7, 2008

relatives, barney baths, and ladybugs

My Aunt Diana, Uncle Randy, Grandma, and Grandpa came up to our house on Sunday for a visit. They took us out for lunch and brought William a blow-up small trampoline that he loves. We had a wonderful visit.

Today William was standing on the kitchen table holding his Barney doll. I reached for him and told him he was stinky. After changing his diaper, I walked outside to throw it away and returned to hear the bath running. When I entered the bathroom I found William giving Barney a bath. Apparently he interpreted my stinky comment to mean that someone needed a bath.
As I sat down to write this, William came over and was begging for some of my drink. I finally gave in and told him one sip. He paused and pulled a huge ladybug magnet out of his mouth and then proceeded to suck as much as he possibly could from my drink before I pulled it away.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order