Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Tattoo

William found this fake tattoo today and was desperate to have it on his hand. He thought it was a sticker and was pretty confused when I used a wet napkin to put it on. He loved the end result. He kept looking at it and showing it to me.
In this next picture, I asked William where his tattoo was. He kept pointing to his foot and I was really confused until I remembered that I have a real tattoo on my foot. This boy doesn't miss a thing.
This last picture is just cute. William was following a bug. He followed it all the way into the sand box and then stopped to play for a while.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Don't you just enjoy every single minute of him? I just love the funny things they do.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order