Monday, April 28, 2008

400 Pictures

This weekend we went to College Station, Texas to celebrate the 80th birthday of Nell Maxey, Chad's grandmother. We had so much fun that I took 400 pictures. I went through all of them last night and am now in the process of uploading the best 191 to share with the family. I will post a few along with all our stories soon.

On our drive home, we came upon a pretty large, pretty bad wreck that occupied all four lanes of 21. We were just far enough back and on a hill that we could see the wreck, but we couldn't really tell what was going on. A helicopter came to get at least on of the injured. We spent an hour parked on 21 before someone from one of the hundreds of cars behind us walked all the way to the wreck and got a timeline from a trooper. They then walked back and told each car one by one that it would be at least another hour. We had to turn around and back track to Giddings. So, needless to say our trip turned out to be 6 hours instead of 3 and a half, but we were a little more concerned about the people in the wreck.

I am off to Boerne to see my Aunt Debby and her friend Mary who are visiting from California. I will post more soon.

1 comments:

Amy B. said...

Ummm...in College Station and didn't call, thanks alot! j/k I know you were probably busy with family stuff.
Will is getting so big! He's such a cutie!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order